Tuesday 13 January 2015

Adaptation Part B : ideas

After the briefing this is some ideas I am interested to do for my project.

- Music to animation/ music video as I love to do something expressive follow the flow of the music.I am thinking about Jazz or orchestra which gives me more points to make the animation more interesting.

-Text to a Digital set / animation from "line 135" by Germano Zullo which is about a journey traveling from a big city to a small vintage where her grandmother lives and it's expressing the journey of life- changing. It is an illustration book written with simple text which gives me the opportunity to create my own world of life journey. 


-Text to character/ animation from " The Miraculous journey of Edward Tulane" by Kate Dicamillo which is a novel about a journey of a china rabbit learning how to love others. Edward has no intension to love or be loved to knowing how to express himself and love the others.  I think it would be a challenge for me to not just make a character but with the inner expression about him.

-Text to character animation  from " Die Leiden des jungen Werther" written by Johnann Wolfgang von Goethe. It is a love story in letters/ daily which gives me an idea of the character writing the letters and flash back with the story in visual . 

No comments:

Post a Comment